Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mouse surprise

Necessity is the father of invention. This saying is absolutely true and who knows might be the reason that the world of computer mouse is becoming extinct. I still remember when my first computer was bought home. It was quite a celebration with all the pooja and all to welcome the new member of our family.


But the only thing that intrigued me was this small handy thing with just 3 buttons. Much to my amazement, it made me wonder how the whole world of a keyboard could be shattered and controlled. I loved it the moment I set my eyes on it. To cut this nostalgia short, today’s world has replaced the much adored gadget with touch screens.


I am not quite a fan of the touch pad on laptops and still bank on my mouse for navigation ease. I thought of strolling to the gadget store for a USB mouse, and was surprised to such limited options. I could see a large variety in Web cameras but the mouse was still black, still huge, and still boring.


That is when I though i need to research if there are really any good looking mice for this cat ( hmmm..dnt take the other meaning). The research found the following results -

1) Piggy mouse

Who wants a piggy surprise to click away to glory? This weird looking thing can work great -


2) Heart mouse

Well what more can an ailing heart ask for -


3) Insect embedded surprise

Do you want a kinky surprise every time you click ?


There are many such weird computer mouse that you can find here. See them and I wonder, when will I get one of those.

No comments: